A list of recommended hotels and guesthouses is shown below together with cost estimates and distance to the conference venue at Tyndall.
|Imperial Hotel||South Mall, Cork.
|€115||4/5 min taxi|
|Clayton Hotel||Lapps Quay, Cork
|€143/€155||4/5 min taxi|
|River Lee Hotel||Western Road, Cork.
|€130/€175||3 min walk|
|Vienna Woods||Glanmire, Co Cork
T: +353 (0)21 455 6800
|€94/€104||10 mins by taxi|
|Hayfield Manor Hotel||Perrot Ave, College Road,
|€145 (Oct to June)
|5 min taxi|
|Kingsley Hotel||Victoria Cross, Cork
|€98 B&B single occupancy or
€113 B&B double
|10 mins taxi|
|Maldron Hotel||John Redmond Street
+353 21 452 9200
|Radisson SAS Hotel||Little Island, Cork
|€130||15/20 min taxi|
(Robert or Kathleen)
Western Road, Cork
|€85||2 min walk|
|Garnish House B&B
(Mrs. Lucey or Teresa)
|Western Road, Cork
|€65||4 min walk|
From USA and/or Europe
- Usually via Amsterdam or London Heathrow to Cork.
- Alternatively, via Dublin and air coach or train to Cork.
- MyTaxi (previously Hail0) – The Taxi Booking App (downloadable)
- Cork – ABC Taxis – email@example.com or +353 21 4961961
- Dublin – Xpert Taxis http://www.xperttaxis.com/ download app., book online or call +353 1 667 0777
- 226 from Cork Airport to Cork City (every 30 mins)
- Bus Éireann operates a city coach service in Cork that connects the community with hospitals, schools, shopping, tourist attractions and the airport. http://www.buseireann.ie/inner.php?id=458
- Coach transfer from Dublin Airport to Cork (return) available hourly and ½ hourly at peak periods – bookable in advance: